Striking a balance between industry overview, "gold standard" knowledge for managing property, the skills for successful real estate careers, and trends for future markets, IREM01 makes IREM education available to general audiences.
What does G stand for?
G stands for General Audiences (movie rating)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of G
- Gamma Hydroxybutyrate
- Gate (transistor; electronics)
- Gauge (syringes)
- Gauss (magnetic flux density)
- Gefreiter (German)
- General Intelligence Factor (psychology/psychometrics)
- Generator, Tachometer Generator, Exciter, or Rotating Amplifier
- Genus (mathematics)
- Gerard Thematic Catalog (music, Italian)
- Gibbs Free Energy (thermodynamics)
- Giesma (form of chromosome banding)
- Giga- (a prefix meaning 1 billion)
- Gillette Company (NYSE symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is full of "crowd pleasers," the stock-in-trade anecdotes and stories that Shakespeareans rely on when speaking to general audiences.
This slide presentation comes with 34 color slides and a script and is intended for general audiences.
Newell urges his colleagues to write more clearly, to write more often for general audiences and to work at the grass-roots level to improve science education in public schools so that the evolutionary theory of creation will be better understood.