The Avenger, which cost the military 15 million dollars, is the latest version of the Predator drones made by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
What does GA-ASI stand for?
GA-ASI stands for General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GA-ASI in our Acronym Attic
- Guest Advisor
- Guichet Automatique
- Gund Arena (Cleveland)
- Guy of Auvergne (DeMolay)
- Gypsum Association (Evanston, Illinois)
- Gyro Assembly
- Tabun (nerve agent)
- Go Ahead or Stop Keying (TTY-TTD communications)
- Ground Acquisition and Command Station (space travel)
- Glutaric Aciduria type I
- Genetic Algorithm - Radial-Basis Function
- Greater Austin-San Antonio Corridor Council (trade route; Texas)
- Gaussian Approximation Tangential-Sphere Bound
- General Aviation/Fixed-Base Operations
- Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Asialo-GM1 (Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside; genetics)
- Genetic Algorithm 1
- Glutaric Aciduria Type 1
- Glycan of Asialoganglioside
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original ground control station for the Predator was designed about 15 years ago, says Chris Ames, director of business development at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Initial testing on an advanced cockpit ground control station for unmanned aerial vehicles was recently completed by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.