ISLAMABAD, September 11, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Pakistan has decided to take up Kashmir and Afghanistan issue effectively at session of United Nations General Assembly Council this year.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for General Assembly Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Gardner Arts Centre (UK)
- GCRC Advisory Committee (Penn State)
- Gemini Air Cargo
- General Acoustic Conditions
- General Advisory Committee
- General Affairs Council (EU)
- General American Corporation (real estate vendor management provider)
- General Analytics Corporation
- General Application Controls (information technology auditing)
- General Artificial Consciousness
- General Availability Commit
- General Aviation Commission
- General Avionics Computer
- Generale Accessoires Chauffage
- Generalized Arc-Consistency
- Generic Artificial Consciousness
- Generic Assessment Criteria (risk assessment)
- Genetic Analysis Center (New York University)
- Geneva Acquisition Corp. (Quincy, MA)
- Geological Advisory Committee (North Carolina Geological Survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, September 11, 2009 (Frontier Star): Pakistan has decided to take up Kashmir and Afghanistan issue effectively at session of United Nations General Assembly Council this year.
Louisville, KY: General Assembly Council PCUSA, 1993), 120.
The letter was signed by stated clerk Clifton Kirkpatrick, moderator Rick Ufford-Chase and general assembly council director John Detterick.
The plan also realigns the PCUSA's programs to match more closely priorities and objectives established by the General Assembly Council last winter, and continues a three-year trend of "flattening" the management pyramid at the Presbyterian Centre.
John Mark Lewis, minister of MacNab Street Church in Hamilton, Ontario, is convener of the General Assembly Council and convener of the National Long-Range Planning Committee.
It refused to confirm James Brown for a second term as executive director of the General Assembly Council despite the unanimous recommendation for renomination by the committee reviewing his performance.