AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Fitch Ratings has affirmed the underlying 'A' rating on the State of Connecticut's general airport revenue bonds.
What does GARB stand for?
GARB stands for General Airport Revenue Bond
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GARB
- Greenhouse Action in Regional Australia (New South Wales, Australia)
- Greensboro Amateur Radio Association (Greensboro, NC)
- Groupe Alésien de Recherches Archéologiques (French: Alès Archaeological Research Group; Ales, France)
- Groupe Alpine Rhône-Alpes (French automobile club; Rhone-Alpes, France)
- Genetic Algorithms Research and Applications Group
- Genetic Algorithms Research and Applications Group (University of Michigan)
- General Algorithm for Resonance Assignment
- Gloucestershire Action for Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Girls in Action, Royal Ambassadors, Young Women's Association (church camp, Camp Garaywa, in Clinton, MS)
- Garment and Allied Industries Requirements Board
- General Association of Regular Baptists
- Grissom Air Reserve Base
- Groupe des Aphasiques de la Région de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Region Aphasic Group; Bordeaux, France)
- Guided Antiradiation Bomb
- General Association of Regular Baptist Churches
- Go Ahead Run Batted In
- General Authority for Roads, Bridges and Land Transport (Ministry of Transport; Egypt)
- Google API Relation Browsing Outliner (staggernation)
- Gadsden Amateur Radio Club (Alabama)
- Gambia Red Cross
Samples in periodicals archive:
Airlines oppose issuing more general airport revenue bonds to fund the project.
5bn in new and refunding general airport revenue bonds in December.
The general airport revenue bonds would fund capital improvements, such as terminal and safety improvements, over 10 to 15 years.