The Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr Ioannis Kasoulides participated in the meetings of the EU Foreign Affairs and General Affairs Councils of the European Union, held yesterday in Luxembourg.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for General Affairs Council (EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Grants Advisory Board for Youth (philanthropy organization; Sacramento, CA)
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Galveston Arts Center (Galveston, TX)
- Galway Arts Centre (Galway, Ireland)
- Gamblin Artists Colors Co.
- Gardner Arts Centre (UK)
- GCRC Advisory Committee (Penn State)
- Gemini Air Cargo
- General Acoustic Conditions
- General Advisory Committee
- General American Corporation (real estate vendor management provider)
- General Analytics Corporation
- General Application Controls (information technology auditing)
- General Artificial Consciousness
- General Assembly Council
- General Availability Commit
- General Aviation Commission
- General Avionics Computer
- Generale Accessoires Chauffage
- Generalized Arc-Consistency
Samples in periodicals archive:
This happened at Monday's General Affairs Council, after the presentation of the official written report for Romania.
As was recognized by EU foreign ministers at a recent General Affairs Council in Brussels on Dec.
He is due to attend the EU's General Affairs Council in Brussels.
The question of more aid for the growing refugee crisis will be discussed by EU Foreign Ministers when they meet next Monday for a General Affairs Council meeting in Brussels.
PNN The General Affairs Council met on Tuesday, 29th May, to discuss the next 7 year EU budget.
Coincidentally, the same day as the ICJ ruling, EU foreign ministers discussed Macedonia at a General Affairs Council meeting as part of a wider agenda item on EU expansion.
Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement issued Tuesday night, it welcomed the "Enlargement Conclusions" released by EU's General Affairs Council that will be presented to the EU Summit to be held next week, only voicing objection to conclusions on the Cyprus issue.