The transmittal letter states that the AEC's General Advisory Committee (GAC) and the President's Science Advisory Committee (now called (PCAST), have reviewed the report and endorse "the importance of the program and the need for an intensified effort.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for General Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Grants Advisory Board for Youth (philanthropy organization; Sacramento, CA)
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Galveston Arts Center (Galveston, TX)
- Galway Arts Centre (Galway, Ireland)
- Gamblin Artists Colors Co.
- Gardner Arts Centre (UK)
- GCRC Advisory Committee (Penn State)
- Gemini Air Cargo
- General Acoustic Conditions
- General Affairs Council (EU)
- General American Corporation (real estate vendor management provider)
- General Analytics Corporation
- General Application Controls (information technology auditing)
- General Artificial Consciousness
- General Assembly Council
- General Availability Commit
- General Aviation Commission
- General Avionics Computer
- Generale Accessoires Chauffage
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey coincides with the launch the first meeting of the independent General Advisory Committee on Science (GACS), which will be chaired by Prof Blakemore tomorrow.