This population was used due to its unusual pedigree structure in which genetic relationships can be traced through genealogical data to the island's original founders, and also the high incidence of migraine sufferers in this population.
What does GED stand for?
GED stands for Genealogical Data
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GED
We have 96 other meanings of GED in our Acronym Attic
- General Electric Credit Union (est. 1954; various locations)
- Geriatric Extended Care Unit (US VA)
- Government Employees' Credit Union
- Gulf Employees Credit Union (Texas)
- Government Employees Credit Union of Maine
- Grup Empresarial Cooperatiu Valencia (Spanish: Business Group Cooperative Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Gallons per Employee per Day
- Gasoline Engine Driven
- Gender Equality in Development
- Gender Equity and Diversity
- General Engineering Degree
- Generalized Entire Domain
- Generalized Error Distribution
- Generic Event Dispatcher
- German Emergency Doctors
- Germanium Detector
- Gestion Electronique de Documents (French: Electronic Document Management)
- Gestione Elettronica dei Documenti
- Gestione Elettronica Documentale (Italian: Electronic Document Management)
- Git Er Done
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Barcelona team made measurements of the skulls and collected genealogical data from the church's records of births, marriages and deaths, allowing them to investigate the inheritance of skull shape.
Our easy-to-use guide is produced in association with ScotlandsPeople, the official government source of genealogical data in Scotland.
Just within the context of evaluating genealogical data (a mainstay of Prolog tutorials and examples), it seems that a Perl/Prolog application that uses genealogical data from open source genealogical software or websites would be a killer application.
Her topic will be how to use timelines to analyze genealogical data and little-known ways to unearth answers to your questions.
This is followed by over 200 pages of genealogical data, which of course is indexed.
Detailed personal and genealogical data were compiled from tax records, insurance data, employment records, and, ostensibly, confidential census returns.