Design and implementation of microarray gene expression markup language (MABE-ML).
What does GEML stand for?
GEML stands for Gene Expression Markup Language (Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GEML
We have 2 other meanings of GEML in our Acronym Attic
- Global Energy Management Institute (University of Houston)
- Global Environmental Management Initiative
- Global Exchange of Military Information
- Grounding and Electromagnetic Interference (software)
- Gujarat Enviorenmental Management Institute (India)
- Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (IODE)
- Global Emergency Management Information Network Initiative (G8/European Commission pilot project)
- General Equilibrium Model of International-National-Interaction for Economy-Energy-Environment
- Globales Emissions Modell Integrierter Systeme (German: Global Emission Model of Integrated Systems)
- Global Education Milton Keynes (England, UK)
- Great Eastern Main Line (British railway; UK)
- Grid Execution Management for Legacy Code Architecture
- General Energy Model for Limited Systems
- General Matrix-Matrix
- Gilt-Edged Market Makers (bank)
- Global E-Commerce Mega Marketplace (online superstore)
- Global Electronic Music Marketplace (website)
- Greater Excellence in Management and Maintenance (South Coast Apartment Association)
- Ground Electronics Maintenance Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are closely following the current development of MicroArray Gene Expression Markup Language (MAGE-ML) standards (Spellman et al.