Consumables revenues jumped 17% to $179 million due to strong sales to applied markets, and sales of sequencing consumables in Europe and of TaqMan Gene Expression assays and Tropix and Poros consumables.
What does GEA stand for?
GEA stands for Gene Expression Assay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEA
We have 102 other meanings of GEA in our Acronym Attic
- Grazing-Exit Particle-Induced X-ray Emission
- Group of Experts on RNODCS (Responsible National Oceanographic Data Centers) and Climate Data Services
- General Electric Company - San Jose, California
- General Electric Valley Forge
- General Electric Company - Vallecitos Nuclear Center
- God Eater 2 (gaming)
- God Eater 2: Rage Burst (gaming)
- Gamma Energy Analysis
- Gas Ejection Air
- Gender Education and Advocacy
- General Electors Association (Fiji)
- General Electric Aerospace
- General Electric Appliances
- Generalanzeiger (German newspaper)
- Generic Ethernet Access (UK)
- Genetic-Environment Association
- Geospatial Enterprise Architecture (various organizations)
- Geothermal Energy Association
- Gesellschaft für Entstaubungs-Anlagen mbH (Bochum, Germany)
- Gestion des Entreprises et des Administrations (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several respondents from the academic and government research sectors felt that the ability to obtain hazard-identification information from gene expression assays, at least for some types of hazards, was close at hand.
The new offering developed by QIAGEN provides a very broad range of optimized and validated RNAi-based gene silencing solutions and, in addition, also links such RNAi solutions with the corresponding gene expression assay used in the subsequent qPCR-based knockdown validation.
The components that Affymetrix will provide for the GeneChip HTA system include the HTA 96-well plate, the automated assay derived from Affymetrix' standard gene expression assay, and a software system for tracking samples and data.
For example, Storm users working with 33P can harness the increased sensitivity of low-energy isotopic screens for gene expression assays.