These studies were conducted by two consortia, one led by scientists at the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and one by Gene Environment Association Studies (GENEVA) which is sponsored by the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI).
What does GENEVA stand for?
GENEVA stands for Gene Environment Association (Studies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GENEVA
- Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations
- Gamma Emission by Nuclear Explosion Stimulate Inducing System (Gundam Seed Anime)
- Genetic Environmental-Nature of Emotional States in Siblings (study)
- Global Environment and Ecological Simulation of Interactive Systems
- Global Environmental & Earth Science Information System (US NASA)
- Association française contre l'albinisme oculo-cutané
- Generic Scene Simulation Software
- Generation System
- Human Genome Research Centre (French)
- Genes & Environment: New Education to Involve Communities (Oregon Health & Science University)
- General Election Voluntary Agency (UK)
- GenRad Extended VXI Architecture (VXI-based Functional Test System)
- GeneX Gene Expression Markup Language (GeneXML)
- Generalized Gamma Distribution
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- GERMS (Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service) Electronic Network Interface
- Global Energy Network Institute
- Global Energy Network International (San Diego, CA)
- Global Environment for Network Innovations (National Science Foundation)
- Global Environment for Networking Investigations