and applying the gender-neutral pronoun "it" ("If God exists, do you approve or disapprove of its performance?
What does GNP stand for?
GNP stands for Gender-Neutral Pronoun
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GNP
We have 76 other meanings of GNP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Network of Silicon Information Services
- Great North of Scotland Railway
- Grand National Open Teams (Australia)
- Gerakan Nasional Orang Tua Asuh (Indonesian: National Movement for Foster Parents)
- Global Network of Technology Evangelists
- Green Nuns of the Revolution (band)
- Greater New Orleans Unitarian Universalists (Louisiana)
- Grenada National Organisation of Women (gender equality group)
- Gnowledge Networking and Organising System (GNU web application for developing and maintaining semantic web content developed)
- Greater New Orleans Youth Orchestra (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This demonstrates the importance of having faculty utilize the gender-neutral pronouns as part of their curriculum.
Ultimately, it may become an accepted gender-neutral pronoun for use with both singular and plural antecedents, (43) but law may be the last to adopt such a practice.
Create gender-neutral pronouns (I prefer expanding the use of it).