Sommers convincingly argues that boys' academic shortcomings have not received proper attention because the discussion of gender and education has been hijacked by "girl partisans.
What does GEDU stand for?
GEDU stands for Gender and Education (college department)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Genital Examination Distress Scale
- Global Event Data System
- Government Electronic Directory Service (Canada)
- Grace Episcopal Day School (various locations)
- Grand Erie District School Board
- Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage
- Greensville/Emporia Department of Social Services (Virginia)
- General Educational Development Test
- Global Engineering Design Team (UK)
- General Educational Development Testing Service
- Global End-Diastolic Volume
- Global End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Games Entertainment Education (German computer gaming magazine)
- Gases de Efeito Estufa (Portuguese: Greenhouse Gases)
- General Education Elective (various universities)
- Generalized Estimating Equation
- Generic EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) Encapsulation (protocol)
- Golf Environment Europe (environmental project group)
- Graduation Exit Examination (Louisiana)
- Great Eastern Ecology, Inc. (est. 2001; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While reading through the essays, the reader gets the sense that Ann Diller (Education, University of New Hampshire), Barbara Houston (Education, University of New Hampshire), Kathryn Pauly Morgan (Philosophy, Women's Studies, Bioethhics, University of Toronto), and Maryann Ayim (Education, University of Western Ontario) have been talking to each other about issues of gender and education for a long time and what they have done in this book is summarize the thinking and questions that have emerged from years of dialogue and discussion so that others could listen in on their latest conversations.