She used crayons, colored pencils, a black gel pen for outlining, and a sparkling gel pen for final touches.
What does GP stand for?
GP stands for Gel Pen
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GP
We have 60 other meanings of GP in our Acronym Attic
- Gary Payton (basketball player)
- Gas Permeable
- Gas Permeable (contact lenses)
- Gas Plasma
- Gastroparesis (motility disorder)
- Gating Pulse
- Gauge Pressure
- Gaussian Process (machine learning)
- Gauteng Province (South Africa)
- Gay Pride
- Genç Parti (Young Party, Turkey)
- General Audiences/Parental Guidance Suggested (former MPAA rating)
- General Partner (IRB)
- General Partnership (company type)
- General Pathology
- General Patronage (older MPAA movie rating)
- General Pediatrics
- General Physics Corporation
- General Planning
- General Population (prisons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bras, and gel pens, have been added to a list of banned items including high-heeled shoes, revealing nightwear and hooded tops with drawstrings.
44 Uni-ball, skip-free and acid-free gel pens come in 32 different colors.
Somewhere eight lucky children are going to be the envy of their classmates with their long list of winnings: six erasable markers, eight erasable twistables, 10 erasable pencils, 12 twistables, 12 coloured pencils, 12 supertips superwashables, 10 twistables coloured pencils and six gel pens.
JS Jaime Bartlett is your typical 14-year-old girl, obsessed with the teen stars whose glossies cover her walls, glitter gel pens, and Marco Vega, the hottest boy in her class.
Finally, the students used gold gel pens to highlight the images.