In 2007, she founded the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.
What does GDIGM stand for?
GDIGM stands for Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- GPS (global positioning system) Designer International Corp. (product designer and manufacturer)
- Green Delta Insurance Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Glucose Deprivation-Induced Damage
- Graduate Diploma of Information Design (Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology; New Zealand)
- Generic Data Interface (used with GMAC or GIGMAC, Gigabit Media Access Controller on netwrkg equipmnt)
- Geotechnical Data Interchange Format
- Gesture Description Interchange Format (software)
- Global Debt Issuance Facility
- Go Die in a Fire
- Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- Guangzhou Development Industry Holdings (China)
- General DataComm Industries Inc.
- Global Direct Insurance Investment (various locations)
- Graduate Diploma in Information and Knowledge Management
- GBI Development Integration Laboratory
- Generalized Diatomics-In-Molecules
- Glass Door Ice Merchandiser (freezer)
- God Damn It's Monday
- Gender and Disaster Network (UK)
- Global Disaster Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier Davis, 54, has worked to promote the cause-she is involved in the United Nations Development Fund for Women and is founder of the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media, which encourages film and TV writers to create more roles for the fairer sex.