But Mark Lightner, a second-year law student at Arizona State and a former executive board member of ASU's Gay and Lesbian Legal Alliance, is concerned the settlement could allow the society to discriminate against gays because "by definition we can't get married.
What does GALLA stand for?
GALLA stands for Gay and Lesbian Legal Alliance (various universities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GALLA
- Georgia Library Learning Online
- Gays and Lesbians in Planning
- German American Law Journal
- Gamma Lambda Kappa (Fraternity & Sorority)
- Generic Aging Lessons Learned
- Get a Life Loser
- Gilbert American Little League (Higley, AZ)
- Gay and Lesbian Lawyers Association (Miami, FL)
- Gay and Lesbian Labor Activist Network (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Gallium Experiment
- Gay and Lesbian Latin Organization
- Gay and Lesbian Lawyers of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Global Atmospheric Launch & Leave Upper Air Platform
- Gallaudet University
- Get A Life Man
- Groninger Actief Leven Model (Dutch: Groningen Active Living Model; senior exercise group)
- Udp-N-Acetyl-Alpha-D-Galactosamine:polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 3