What does GALLOP stand for?
GALLOP stands for Gay and Lesbian Lawyers of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gamma Lambda Kappa (Fraternity & Sorority)
- Generic Aging Lessons Learned
- Get a Life Loser
- Gilbert American Little League (Higley, AZ)
- Gay and Lesbian Lawyers Association (Miami, FL)
- Gay and Lesbian Legal Alliance (various universities)
- Gay and Lesbian Labor Activist Network (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Gallium Experiment
- Gay and Lesbian Latin Organization
- Global Atmospheric Launch & Leave Upper Air Platform
- Gallaudet University
- Get A Life Man
- Groninger Actief Leven Model (Dutch: Groningen Active Living Model; senior exercise group)
- Udp-N-Acetyl-Alpha-D-Galactosamine:polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 3
- Gay and Lesbian Organization
- Games for Logic and Programming Languages (workshop)
- Genetic ALgorithm Optimized for Portability and Parallelism System
- Geodetic Aspects of the Law of the Sea (International Association of Geodesy)