ELECTED: New York City police officer Ann Cregan, as president of New York City's Gay Officers Action League.
What does GOAL stand for?
GOAL stands for Gay Officers Action League (New York, New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOAL
We have 47 other meanings of GOAL in our Acronym Attic
- Guys on a Diet (WeightWatchers)
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan District Olympics
- Gulfwide Offshore Activities Data System (US Department of the Interior Minerals Management Service)
- General of the Air Force (US DoD)
- Gift of Adoption Fund (Techny, IL)
- Greater Ocala Advertising Federation
- Greedy Other Adaptive Face Routing (network routing protocol)
- Go Out and Get A Life
- Government of Azerbaijan
- Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- General Organization of Alexandria Library (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Generic Object-Oriented Application Project Management Tool for Large Inter-Organizational Projects
- Georgia Occupational Award of Leadership (Georgia Technical Colleges)
- Get Out And Look
- Gifted Online Accelerated Learning (Center for Distance Learning & Independent Study)
- Girls' Opportunities for Adventure and Leadership (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Global Overseas Adoptee's Link (Seoul, Korea)
- Greenways for the Olympics and London (UK)
- Ground Operations Aerospace Language
- Group on Advanced Leadership (advocacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in 1982 then-sergeant Charles Cochrane of the New York Police Department formed the first gay organization for people in law enforcement, the Gay Officers Action League.