Because the participants in the study described here were self-identified gay and bisexual men, the term gay/bisexual men is used to describe the sample throughout the balance of the article.
What does G/B stand for?
G/B stands for Gay/Bisexual
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of G/B
We have 59 other meanings of G/B in our Acronym Attic
- Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone (Sarasota, FL)
- Gate/Array (NEC)
- General and Administrative (expenses)
- Globulin/Albumin Ratio (food chemistry)
- Guanidine to Adenine Substitution (internal medicine)
- Ground-to-Air & Air-to-Ground
- Ground Air Task Oriented Radar
- Gateway Bridge
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- grams per day
- Graphite Epoxy
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a recent US study of the mental health of homosexuals, it was found that gay/bisexual men had a more than three-fold increased risk of major depression and a five-fold increased risk of panic disorder.
Assessment of sexual orientation in lesbian/ gay/bisexual studies.