All documents relating to any application made in accordance with the MHCA were submitted to the MHRB offices located at the Gauteng Department of Health in Sauer Street, Johannesburg.
What does GDoH stand for?
GDoH stands for Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of GDoH in our Acronym Attic
- Group Duty Officer
- Groups.Drupal.Org (user-group electronic mailing list portal)
- Guaranteed Day Off
- Georgia Department of Audits
- Gallaudet Dynamic Online Collaboration
- Georgia Department of Corrections (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Days of Caring (Lucent Technologies)
- Georgia Department of Education
- Guam Department of Education
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Get Down on It
- Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STUDY METHODS Monitoring by the Gauteng Department of Health (GDoH) of the uptake of PEP by rape survivors during the period 30 June 2002-31 May 2003 found that just 16.
The Gauteng Department of Health has reduced the number of infections in babies by more than half, from 11.
In the former, a letter was written to the MEC by the Professional and Ethical Standards Committee (Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand); in the latter, a letter was written to the Gauteng Department of Health by the Dean of this faculty.
The Gauteng Department of Health is to deploy 30 new ambulances to the province in the hope of improving response times.