The authors (whose affiliations are not stated) explain the scope of the field and the book's arrangement in three parts: the first devoted to classical ensembles, the second to the matrix models, and the third to "ensembles determined by independent but not necessarily Gaussian random variables.
What does GRV stand for?
GRV stands for Gaussian Random Variable
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRV
We have 21 other meanings of GRV in our Acronym Attic
- Popular Slang for Infantry
- Georgia Rural Urban Summit
- Great Reservoir Uncertainty Study (Norway)
- Granite Reef Underground Storage Project
- Grantor Retained Unitrust
- Good for Round Tour Ticket (museum pass)
- Globally Routable User Agent URI
- Grundutbildningsutskottet (Swedish: Undergraduate Studies Committee)
- Grupo de Pesquisa Dos Efeitos da Radiação Ultravioleta Sobre O Ecossistema Costeiro E O Homem No Sul do Brasil (Brazilian group researching effects of ultraviolet radiation )
- Gastric Residual Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
0] is a numeric constant; [epsilon] is a zero-mean Gaussian random variable with standard deviation [[sigma].