[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For example, if an OEM provides a CM with 300 control dimensions for 35 drawings, it's likely that the OEM will want the official control plan to include: * How the CM will measure each one of those dimensions; * What instrument the CM will use to measure the dimensions; * The number of parts to be measured; * If a Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility study will be performed; * If the CM plans to do a 100 percent inspection or statistical process control (SPC); and * If installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), and performance qualification (PQ) validation was done, what equipment it was done on, and when.
What does GRR stand for?
GRR stands for Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (measurement consistency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRR
We have 62 other meanings of GRR in our Acronym Attic
- Glendale Regional Public Safety Training Center (Arizona)
- Grand Rapids Public Utilities Commission (Grand Rapids, MN)
- Graduate Research Program for Women
- Gatekeeper Request (Cisco)
- General Request (ITU-T)
- Get Rich Quick
- Global Roaming Quality (mobile phones)
- Groningen, Netherlands - Eelde (Airport Code)
- Guided Reading Questions
- Greater Rochester Quality Council (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using all the data points on the waveform leads to increased accuracy and better gauge repeatability and reproducibility than competitive leak test systems that rely solely on the initial and final pressure levels, according to the company.
Lively of Indianapolis Coke in his presentation on gauge repeatability and reproducibility.