Light that is coupled out of the waveguide is mixed with a variably delayed gating pulse in a non-linear crystal to time resolve the output.
What does GP stand for?
GP stands for Gating Pulse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GP
We have 60 other meanings of GP in our Acronym Attic
- Game Point
- Gamepark (videogame manufacturer)
- GamePro (magazine)
- Games Played (basketball)
- Games Played (hockey)
- Gary Payton (basketball player)
- Gas Permeable
- Gas Permeable (contact lenses)
- Gas Plasma
- Gastroparesis (motility disorder)