Digital library communities such as Dublin Core, the Gateway to Educational Materials (GEM), and the NSDL have ongoing efforts to develop content creation guidelines for their members to use when creating metadata.
What does GEM stand for?
GEM stands for Gateway to Educational Materials
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEM
We have 292 other meanings of GEM in our Acronym Attic
- Genetics, Ethics, Law and Society
- Group Employment Liaison Scheme (New Zealand)
- Grup Excursionista la Salle
- Georgia Electronic Life Safety and Systems Association
- Graduate English Language Teaching Assistant
- IOC Group of Experts on Long-Term Scientific Policy and Planning
- Galactic Emission Mapping
- Galloway Enrichment Model (New Jersey)
- Gamma, Electron and Muon Detector
- Gas Electron Multiplier (nuclear physics)
- Gender Empowerment Measure (UN)
- Gender-Equitable Man (scale)
- Generable Enigmatic Matrix (My-Otome anime and manga)
- General Ecosystem Model
- General Elective Module
- General Electric Metallized lamp (1904)
- General Environmental Message
- General Equilibrium Model
- General Executive Memo
- Generalized Emulation of Microcircuits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gateway to Educational Materials (GEM) provides an online, indexed database of lesson plans designed for teachers.