The TCS - Locaid partnership is an industry first that brings a turn-key LBS solution that includes location network capabilities via TCS' proven Xypoint Mobile Positioning Center (MPC) or Xypoint Gateway Mobile Location Center (GMLC) platforms and cross-carrier, multi-source, location aggregation enablement.
What does GMLC stand for?
GMLC stands for Gateway Mobile Location Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GMLC
We have 6 other meanings of GMLC in our Acronym Attic
- Geography Markup Language 3
- German Medical Library Association
- German Money Laundering Act
- Global Mail List Agents
- Government Mandated Labor Agreements
- Greek Medical Laser Association
- Growth Management Leadership Alliance
- Guided Missile Launching Assembly
- Galerie Meyer Le Bihan (French: Meyer Le Bihan Art Gallery)
- Gates Mills Land Conservancy (Ohio)
- Gaussian Maximum Likelihood Classifier
- Glossarium Mediae Latinitatis Cataloniae (Medieval Latin dictionary)
- Good Morning Lowcountry (Charleston, SC Post and Courier blog)
- Green Mountain Leather Club (Vermont)
- Greater Manchester Local Criminal Justice Board (Manchester, England, UK)
- Gizzard Smooth Muscle Myosin Light Chain Kinase
- Generalized Maximum-Likelihood Estimator
- George Mason (University) Law and Education Center
- Gas Market Leaders Group (Australia)
- General Motors Locomotive Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increased query capacity to support the explosive growth of location-based services with Gateway Mobile Location Center (GMLC) query capacity now reaching to 1,000 transactions per second
The system is supported by the Gateway Mobile Location Center (GMLC), which makes the most effective use of Assisted-GPS (A-GPS) to reduce measuring time and improve accuracy compared to the conventional standalone GPS.
Redknee's Gateway Mobile Location Center (GMLC) called Enhanced Location Services (ELS) provides commercial location-based services (LBS) as well as FCC compliant Phase II Enhanced 911 (E911) service on the same platform.
The research and development in Wollongong, Australia supports Andrew's popular Geometrix mobile location center (MLC) platform, which offers the world's most advanced array of standards-compliant, fully-interoperable locating options in a single carrier-grade system, including Serving Mobile Location Centers (SMLC) and Gateway Mobile Location Centers (GMLC).
a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom and the largest Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) mobile operator in the United States, has licensed SignalSoft's Gateway Mobile Location Center (GMLC) product, called Location Centre(TM), as well as its W911 product for its GSM network.
Andrew's Geometrix location systems have been installed by more operators than any competing system and offer the world's most advanced array of standards-compliant, fully-interoperable locating options in a single carrier-grade system, including Serving Mobile Location Centers (SMLC) and Gateway Mobile Location Centers (GMLC).
The products of Nortel's wireless location business that Andrew has acquired include serving mobile location center (SMLC), stand-alone SMLC, and gateway mobile location center (GMLC) systems, which process and calculate the position of mobile devices.