Last year, the ECHO reported how the costs of building the new Mersey Gateway bridge between Runcorn and Widnes if costs had been driven down by removing toll plazas.
What does G/B stand for?
G/B stands for Gateway Bridge
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of G/B
We have 59 other meanings of G/B in our Acronym Attic
- Symmetric High-speed Digital Subscriber Line
- Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone (Sarasota, FL)
- Gate/Array (NEC)
- General and Administrative (expenses)
- Globulin/Albumin Ratio (food chemistry)
- Guanidine to Adenine Substitution (internal medicine)
- Ground-to-Air & Air-to-Ground
- Ground Air Task Oriented Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mediant 8000 Media Gateway bridges the gap between the IP and TDM networks, allowing centralized SIP based IVR to service all calls initiated in the Operator's nationwide switching centers.
The Steel-Belted Radius/SS7 Gateway bridges the IP-based public WLAN infrastructure and a GSM operator's existing SIM-based subscriber management system.
The Beckton site, next to the proposed Thames Gateway Bridge, was purchased in May after lying unused for many years.
TOLLS on the planned Mersey Gateway bridge could be as high as PS3 - twice the expected charge, a government minister has revealed.
Byline: ROB MERRICK analysis HIGH-SPEED trains to London, rail electrification to Manchester, the Mersey Gateway bridge .