Using clear and accessible writing, he leads readers from prehistory through early exploration, mining, the gold rush, and finally to the creation of the Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve in 1980.
What does GAAR stand for?
GAAR stands for Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAAR
We have 1 other meaning of GAAR in our Acronym Attic
- Gendering Adolescent AIDS Prevention
- General Assistance Advocacy Program
- General Aviation Aerodrome Procedures
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (less common)
- Great Alaskan Accounting People
- Greater Access to Affordable Pharmaceuticals
- Groupement des Agents Automobiles Peugeot (French: Grouping Agents Peugeot Automobiles)
- Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild (Michigan)
- Gas Access Arrangements Review (Essential Services Commission; Australia)
- General Anti-Avoidance Rule
- Generally Accepted Appraisal Rules (mortgage lending)
- Great Aussie Air Rally (Australia; flight simulation)
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (Albuquerque, NM)
- Greater Augusta Association of Realtors, Inc. (Augusta, GA)
- Guet Aérien Armé (French: Wath Air Arm)
- Gastonia Area Amateur Radio Club (North Carolina)
- GALS (Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous) Architecture for Algorithm-Specific Real-Time Power-Aware Applications
- Grants Adabas Access and Retrieval Package
- Global Atmospheric and Aerosol Radiation Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brooks Range, Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve.
Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve: empty expanses to explore by backpack, canoe, or raft Flying from Bettles into Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve, you wonder that everything seems larger than expected.