The PQ Ruby Sub'tomic ellipsometer/reflectometer has been tuned specifically to the measurement of ultra-thin gate oxides (UTGOs).
What does GOX stand for?
GOX stands for Gate Oxide (leakage)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GOX
We have 1 other meaning of GOX in our Acronym Attic
- God of War II (gaming)
- God of War III (gaming)
- Go Out With Me
- Government Office for the West Midlands (UK)
- Go On With One Nigeria
- Gulf Offshore Weather Observing Network
- Grand Order of Water Rats (London, UK)
- Geocachers of West Tennessee
- Gaseous Oxygen
- Gaseous Quantum Container
Samples in periodicals archive:
These results provide the fundamental understanding necessary to help resolve the correct physical model for thin gate oxide wear-out and breakdown.