Somatostatin-receptor-based imaging and therapy of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
What does GEP-NET stand for?
GEP-NET stands for Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine tumor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gross Earned Premiums (insurance)
- Ground Entry Point
- Group on Environmental Performance (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Groupe d'Étude du Pied
- Groupe d'Expertise Pluraliste (French: Pluralistic Expertise Group; uranium mining)
- Grupo Editorial Producto (Spanish: Editorial Group Product)
- Grupo Especial de Policía (Guatemala)
- Grupo Especial Policial
- Guanine Nucleotide-Exchange Protein
- Guided Explosive Projectile (Deus Ex game)
- Gender Equality in the Public Administration
- General Education Provisions Act
- Georgia Environmental Policy Act
- Georgian Export Promotion Agency (Georgia)
- Grade Eight Proficiency Assessment
- Group of Economic Policy Analysis (EU)
- Guam Environmental Protection Agency
- Gifted Education Programme Alumni Association (Singapore)
- Greater El Paso Association of Realtors
- Gene Expression Pattern Analysis Suite (microarray data analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Priorities for Improving the Management of Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Prognostic factors for long-term outcome in gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.