Gastroduodenal ulceration and massive hemorrhage in patients with leukemia, multiple myeloma, and malignant tumors of lymphoid tissue.
What does GDU stand for?
GDU stands for Gastroduodenal Ulceration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDU
We have 23 other meanings of GDU in our Acronym Attic
- Geriatric Drug Therapy Research Institute (est. 1990; American Society of Consultant Pharmacists)
- Gallant Dupuis Tremblay Sauvageau (Fuller Landau; consulting firm; Canada)
- Game Development Tools Survey (Robotic Arm Software; San Francisco, CA)
- Government Documents Technical Services (Hesburgh Libraries; University of Notre Dame)
- Goldust Television (wrestling vignettes)
- Garbage Disposal Unit
- Garmin Display Unit (avionics)
- Gas Dehydration Unit
- Gas Detection Unit
- Gas Drying Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outcomes: The primary end point was the presence of any gastroduodenal ulceration on repeat EGD 14 days after randomization (and 7 days after EGD).