Significant inhibitory effect shown by BA points to a possible mechanism related to the increase in the gastric mucosal blood flow and inhibition of gastric acid secretion (Desai et al.
What does GMBF stand for?
GMBF stands for Gastric Mucosal Blood Flow (gastroenterology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GMBF
We have 4 other meanings of GMBF in our Acronym Attic
- Giving My Best Community (Jakarta, Indonesia community church)
- Green Mountain Bicycle Club (Vermont)
- Grizedale Mountain Bike Challenge (UK)
- Global Maritime Boundaries Database
- Georgia Minority Business Development Center (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Gewerkschaft Metall Bergbau Energie
- Gjert Magnus Brænd Eriksen, Inc
- Global Mailbox Express
- Grand Master of the Order of the British Empire
- Gastric Membrane Blood Flow
- Gastrocnemius Muscle Blood Flow
- Greater Milwaukee Business Foundation on Health, Inc. (Sussex, Wisconsin)
- Gesellschaft mit Beschränkter Haftung (German:Limited Liability Company; business entity)
- Gosport Marina Berth Holders Association (UK)
- Greater Miami and the Beaches Hotel Association
- Gesetz betreffend die Gesellschaften mit Beschränkter Haftung (German limited liability company act)
- Gmbh-Rundschau (German business law journal)
- Genetics and Molecular Biology of Industrial Microorganisms (est. 1976)
- Gulf of Maine Biogeographic Information System
- Gävle Modellbilklubb (Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reflectance spectrophotometry The technique of reflectance spectrophotometry for assessment of gastric mucosal blood flow was first described by Sato et al in 1979 (44).