Gastric antral vascular ectasia (GAVE or 'watermelon stomach') is a rare condition of unknown aetiology.
What does GAVE stand for?
GAVE stands for Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia (aka watermelon stomach)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAVE
- Gruppo Assistenti Volontari Animatori Carcerari (Italian: Youth Prison Volunteer Assistants Association Group)
- Genetic Algorithms in Visual Art and Music (workshop)
- Génie Audio Visuel et Applications Professionnelles (French: Audio Visual Engineering and Professional Applications)
- Groupement des Amateurs de Véhicules Anciens de Picardie (French automobile club; Picardy, France)
- Grupos Ganaderos de Validación y Transferencia de Tecnologías
- Group Additional Voluntary Contribution (UK)
- Grundy Area Vocational Center (Morris, IL)
- Gruppo Autonomo Volontariato Civile in Italia
- Generic Audio Video Distribution Profile (Bluetooth)
- Gabinete de Avaliação Educacional (Portuguese: Office of Educational Assessment)
- Gestion de Aceites Vegetales, SL (Madrid, Spain)
- Greater Antelope Valley Economic Alliance (Lancaster, CA)
- Ghana Association of Vegetable Exporters (trade group)
- Greater Annapolis Veterinary Hospital (Annapolis, Maryland)
- Global AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization
- Global Aircraft Virtual Currency
- Global Audio Visual Japan
- Gmerlin Audio Video Library (Linux)
- Godrej Agrovet Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pathologic Diagnosis: Gastric Antral Vascular Ectasia Gastric antral vascular ectasia is a vascular gastropathy that may cause severe iron-deficiency anemia secondary to chronic antral hemorrhage.