This DC multi-process gasoline engine driven welder unit features four welding modes: Stick--for general purpose welding, Downhill Pipe mode for stick welding on pipe, Touch Start TIG[TM], and CV-Wire mode for cored-wire and MIG welding.
What does GED stand for?
GED stands for Gasoline Engine Driven
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GED
We have 96 other meanings of GED in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Electrical Computer Technology Ltd. (China)
- Global Electronic Commerce Transactions System
- Gas Engine Control Unit (marine engines)
- General Electric Credit Union (est. 1954; various locations)
- Geriatric Extended Care Unit (US VA)
- Government Employees' Credit Union
- Gulf Employees Credit Union (Texas)
- Government Employees Credit Union of Maine
- Grup Empresarial Cooperatiu Valencia (Spanish: Business Group Cooperative Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Gallons per Employee per Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pipeliner 200D is the diesel version of the Pipeliner 200G gasoline engine driven welder and is similar to the older SA-200 and Classic I gasoline-engine-driven welders made years, many of which are still in use today.