Proposal: Proposed cryogenic industrial gas production facility, essentially an air separation unit, which produces liquid argon, gaseous oxygen and gaseous nitrogen.
What does GO2 stand for?
GO2 stands for Gaseous Oxygen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Government Office for the West Midlands (UK)
- Geometrical Optics/Aperture Integration (method)
- Ground Out/Fly Out (baseball statistic)
- Guest Observer/Archival Researcher
- Government Owned / Government Operated
- Lubricating Oil, Gear
- GO/No Go
- Geometrical Optics/Physical Optics
- Geometrical Optics/Uniform Theory of Diffraction
- Group of Eight (Australian universities)
- Gastro Online Award (German restaurant award)
- Gays of America
- Gemeentelijk Onderwijsachterstandenbeleid (Dutch: Municipal Educational Disadvantage Policy; Netherlands)
- General of the Army (5 star general)
- General Office Attire (Phillippines)
- General Operating Agency
- Generalized Osteoarthritis
- Generic Open Architecture
- Genoa, Italy - Cristoforo Colombo (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The measurement capabilities of the analyzer include single or dual-measurement of pH, ORP, ISE (Ion-Selective Electrodes), resistivity/conductivity, percent concentration, total chlorine, free chlorine, monochloramine, dissolved oxygen, gaseous oxygen, dissolved ozone, turbidity, pulse flow, and temperature.
The ATV2 will also carry 220 pounds (100 kilograms) of gaseous oxygen and fuel as well.
The new unit is scheduled for start-up at the end of 2012 and will offer a daily capacity of 2,000 tonnes of gaseous oxygen.
Dr Zhiguo Yi from the Australian National University (ANU) and collaborators in Australia, China and Japan have proven that a simple chemical based on silver, called silver orthophosphate, can produce gaseous oxygen from water when exposed to visible light.
Byline: Infrastructure Today BOC India, a member of The Linde Group, will invest Rs 600 crore for an air separation unit (ASU) at Tata Steels plant in Jamshedpur for the supply of over 4,000 tpd of gaseous oxygen, nitrogen and argon.