today announced it will further expand liquid and gaseous nitrogen supply and storage at the company s Kirtland, New Mexico, industrial gases facilities over the next two years.
What does GAN stand for?
GAN stands for Gaseous Nitrogen
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAN
We have 46 other meanings of GAN in our Acronym Attic
- Gaston Agricultural Mechanical and Textile Restoration Association (Gaston, NC; farm machinery restoration group)
- Gateway Area Macintosh Users Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Georgia Association of Music Theorists
- Governance and Management of Urban Transport (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Governance and Management Using Technology (California School Boards Association)
- Get AOL (America Online) Music Videos (freeware)
- Geodesic Acoustic Mode Zonal Flow
- Gallium Nitride
- Gas Alarm Notification
- Gas Analysis
- Gateway Access Node
- Gateway ATM Network
- Geeks and Nerds (technology corporation in Huntsville, AL, USA)
- Generating and Analyzing Networks
- Generic Access Network (wireless communications)
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy
- Global Area Network
- Good As New
- Gosatomnadzor (Soviet NRC)
- Government Action Network (Amnesty International USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can deliver either a consistent, saturated stream of liquid nitrogen for metals machining or a preset low-temperature gaseous nitrogen stream for polymer machining.
17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, a division of Linde Gas North America LLC, has completed the capacity expansion to supply ultra-high purity (UHP) gaseous nitrogen and UHP oxygen to its customers in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
Proposal: Proposed cryogenic industrial gas production facility, essentially an air separation unit, which produces liquid argon, gaseous oxygen and gaseous nitrogen.
The new ASU, with a daily production capacity of 750 tonnes of oxygen and 900 tonnes of nitrogen, will now supply oxygen to Oryx GTL (gas to liquid) and will also be the base for gaseous nitrogen supply to Gasal's nitrogen pipeline network, initiated to serve the existing and future operating companies in Ras Laffan
The use of nitrogen-rich manure fertilizers may have an impact on the release of gaseous nitrogen and carbon emissions into the atmosphere.
A final section contains reports from the themed working groups of the workshop, debating such questions as the possibilities of integrating fertilizer and manure use, possibilities for controlling gaseous nitrogen emissions, the relative necessity of system studies, and possible improvements to the reliability and applicability of model answers.
Among the products supplied are bulk and gaseous nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, argon and helium.