Chapters cover sites in states across America such as China Lake Naval Weapons Center in California, Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant in Kentucky, Area 51 in Nevada, Green River Missile Launch Complex in Utah, and many more.
What does K25 stand for?
K25 stands for Gaseous Diffusion Plant (at Oak Ridge, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Keratin 14 (dermatology)
- Keratin 16
- Keratin 18 (dermatology)
- Keratin Polypeptide 19 (protein)
- Fractional Removal Rate
- Karakorams 2 (mountain in Pakistan)
- Karshi-Khanabad (Uzbekistan)
- Kayak (two person)
- Kevin Jonas (Jonas Brothers)
- KnowledgeKinetics (Ball Aerospace)
- Knowledge to Business
- Kill Two Birds with One Stone (idiom)
- Kabul to Kandahar (Canadian Afghanistan operations)
- KEK to Kamioka (Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Experiment)
- Key to Knowledge
- Kennedy 2 Lunar Exploration (commercial lunar mission)
- Keys to the Millennium
- Kimberley to Ocean (Australia)
- Potassium Oxide (chemistry)
- Kimura 2-Parameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preferred technology for virus concentration from large volumes was developed by the Joint NIH-AEC Zonal Centrifuge Development Project at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA, and the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant in the 1960s (4).
She points to all the metal at the gaseous diffusion plant in Oak Ridge that was used for the Manhattan Project.
However, these gaseous diffusion plants are inefficient and are now running at well below capacity.
In addition to its current role as the managing partner on the M&O contract at Savannah River, Fluor serves as the prime contractor for the decontamination and decommissioning of the Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant in Piketon, Ohio.
NYSE:USU) is providing an updated view of financial projections for 2012 following a recently signed agreement to extend Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant operations through May 31, 2013.