Through the sophisticated supervisory control and data acquisition (Scada) system, information is gleaned from more than 44,000 real-time data points that are connected to company plants, refineries, gas-oil separation plants, terminals, pipelines and electrical power operations.
What does GOSP stand for?
GOSP stands for Gas-Oil Separation Plant
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GOSP
We have 4 other meanings of GOSP in our Acronym Attic
- Government of St. Lucia
- Gulf of St. Lawrence Integrated Management
- Guild of Sign Language Interpreters of Nigeria
- Getting Open Source Logic Into Governments (Canada)
- Global Optical Switch Market
- Gospel of Salvation Mission Society (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Gosling EMACS
- Goal-Oriented School Management Evaluation Program (China)
- State Research Institute of Aviation Systems (Russian)
- Georgia State Online Access to Records
- General Officers Steering Panel
- Giving of Self Partnership (Philadelphia, PA)
- Golden Spike National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Guarantee of Service Plan (Clark Public Utilities; Vancouver, WA)
- Guaranteed Optical Service Provisioning (workshop)
- God Offers Sinful People Eternal Life
- God Our Sins Paying Everyone Life
- God Our Sins Payment Everyone Life
- God's Only Son Promises Eternal Life
- God's Only Son Provides Eternal Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project calls for the construction of an NGL recovery plant, a cogeneration facility, a gas treatment facility, and gas handling facilities to debottleneck Shaybah's gas-oil separation plants (GOSP).
The accident happened shortly after the helicopter took off from the Abu Sa'afah gas-oil separation plant platform in the Gulf on its way to the eastern Saudi city of Ras Tanura, the company said.
THE Research and Development Centre's (R&DC) crude oil separation team of researchers recently made a breakthrough with the first computer simulation of a three-phase (oil, water and gas), three-dimensional flow inside a full-size gas-oil separation plant (GOSP) vessel.
It said the recently completed crude- capacity-expansion project added a gas-oil separation plant (GOSP) and expanded gas compression and injection facilities as well as the pipelines to transport the additional product.
Upstream oil projects include development of new fields, new installations such as major gas-oil separation plants (GOSPs), and EOR systems for parts of the Ghawar axis of fields which have begun to decline due to a fall in reservoir pressure.