INTRODUCTION Gas-assisted injection molding is one of modern injection molding technologies that are classified in the group called nonconventional injection molding.
What does GAIM stand for?
GAIM stands for Gas-Assisted Injection Molding (engineering)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAIM
We have 16 other meanings of GAIM in our Acronym Attic
- Guangzhou Automobile Industry Group (China)
- Greenville Area Interfaith Hospitality Network (Greenville, SC)
- Glutaric Acidaemia Type II
- Glutaric Aciduria Type II
- Grupo Alpino de Ingenieros Industriales (Spanish: Alpine Group of Industrial Engineers)
- Global Alliance of Information Industry Associations
- Gas Authority of India Limited (Indian government)
- Glide Angle Indicator Light
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Accessibility Implementation Library (interfaces)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Gtk AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger); now Pidgin)
- Global Analysis, Integration and Modeling
- Global Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme)
- Global Assimilation Ionosphere Model (Solar Dynamics Observatory)
- GNU AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger)
- German Association for Infant Mental Health
- GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) –Aarhus Institute of Molecular Imaging (Denmark)
- Gait Analysis in Multiple Sclerosis
- Global Asset Inventory Management System (Canada)
- Galley Insert Equipment
- Gator Advertising and Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other topics include an antibacterial cotton fabric with patchouli microcapsules, a biodegradable packaging, the cooling time of gas-assisted injection molding, and optimization of sequential injection molding for car interior trim panels.
There is also 3D simulation of gas-assisted injection molding.
The company markets gas-assisted injection molding technology under the Airmould[R] name and water-assisted technology as Aquamould[R].
Latest in gas-assist Gas-assisted injection molding news at Interplas includes the Unilog B4 AC touchscreen controller for the Airmould process from Batten-feld.
Gas Injection Unit A commercially available gas injection unit (Gas Injection PPC-1000) was used for the gas-assisted injection molding experiments.