Q It is a legal requirement that an annual gas safety inspection is carried out by a Gas Safe registered operator, a gas safety certificate issued and a copy supplied to the tenant in all rented residential properties.
What does GSI stand for?
GSI stands for Gas Safety Inspection (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSI
We have 289 other meanings of GSI in our Acronym Attic
- Garden State Heirloom Seed Society
- General Studies in the Humanities (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Ground Squirrel Hepatitis B Virus
- Girl Scouts of the Huron Valley Council (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Garden State Horror Writers (Manalapan, NJ)
- Goldstone School of Hope Worldwide (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Galil Seguridad Israelí (Spanish: Galil Israeli Security)
- Game State Integration
- GameSpy Industries
- Gannett Satellite Information Network
- Geek Squad Installer (Best Buy)
- Genealogical Society of Ireland (est. 1990)
- General Steel Holdings, Inc. (Beijing, China)
- Generator Services International, Inc.
- Generic Safety Issue
- Generic Software Interface
- Generic System Image
- Genie Scientific, Inc. (manufacturer of lab fume hoods and metal cabinets)
- Genuine Software Initiative (Microsoft)
- Geo Services International Ltd (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the housing association said the move is meant to deal with problem tenants, boilers in all properties are being fitted with service timers - programmed to cut out exactly a year after their last gas safety inspection.
Secondly, providing an alarm should be part of a landlord's annual gas safety inspection.
Make sure you get winter fuel payments, free bus passes, eye tests and gas safety inspections.
It can also provide gas safety inspections, electrical Inspections, cleaning, Energy Performance Certificates and other services.
The wrecked house is owned by Plymouth City Council, who say they carried out an annual gas safety inspection last June.
Secondly providing an alarm should be part of a landlord's annual gas safety inspection.
They can also provide Gas Safety Inspections, Electrical Inspections, Cleaning, Energy Certificates and other critical services throughout the country on a competitive fixed fee basis.