Considerable expense, attention and effort are invested in blood gas quality control.
What does GQC stand for?
GQC stands for Gas Quality Control (energy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GQC
We have 6 other meanings of GQC in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Qualifications Accreditation Committee (British Psychological Society; UK)
- Good Quality Agricultural Land (Australia)
- Government Quality Assurance Representative (UK)
- Gray Quality Audit System Theory (quality assurance theory for privatized/outsourced government functions)
- Good Queen Bess (Queen Elizabeth I)
- Grindlays Qatar Bank
- Guerrilla Queer Bar
- Galois-Field Quantized Coset
- García Quintana Consultores
- Garrett Quality Camera (Los Angeles, CA)
- Gaussian Quadratic Classifier (statistical classification method; scientific computing)
- Global Quality Corp. (software developer; Cincinnati, OH)
- Governor's Quality Care Award
- Greater Quad City Auto Auction (Illinois)
- Good Quality Combined Heat and Power
- Global Quantum Duality Principle (math theory)
- Generalized Quasi-Degenerate Perturbation Theory
- Generalized Queue Entry (computing)
- Graduation Qualifying Exam (Indiana)
- Guelph Queer Equality
Samples in periodicals archive:
After passing through the heat recovery unit, the gas flows to the Gas Quality Control Suite (GQCS) where the gas is cooled and cleaned of particulates, metals and acid components.
The usefulness of the equations is thus as a quick screening tool to evaluate substitution of new supplies and assist in the development of gas quality control specifications.
Gas quality control analysis equipment (chromatographs, and sulphide and moisture analyzers).