The Indian Government had last year allowed state-run gas-firm GAIL (India) Ltd to sign a gas purchase agreement with Turkmenistan's national oil firm, for supplies from a planned multi-national pipeline.
What does GPA stand for?
GPA stands for Gas Purchase Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPA
We have 237 other meanings of GPA in our Acronym Attic
- Global and Peer-to-Peer Computing (workshop)
- Glycosylated Membrane Protein
- Gamepark 32 (gaming)
- Gene Product 32 Protein (molecular biology)
- Gene Product 5 Protein
- Guitar Pro Five
- Gaelic Players Association (Ireland)
- Gallons Per Acre
- Gas Processors Association
- Gas Producers Association
- Gay Pilots Association
- General Partitioning Algorithm
- General Plan Amendment
- General Power of Appointment (asset management)
- General Practitioners Association (various locations)
- General Public Agency (UK)
- General Purpose Amplifier
- General Purpose Analysis
- General Purpose Architecture (computing)
- Generic Pharmaceutical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Ayyam highlighted in red the Egyptian gas companies' decision to terminate the gas purchase agreement with Israeli companies, adding that the Israeli government expressed concern and said the termination casts a shadow on the peace agreements and the peaceful atmosphere between Egypt and Israel.
ISLAMABAD, 25 May, 2009 (Balochistan Times) -- Advisor to Prime Minister on Petroleum Dr Asim Hussain Monday strongly refuted reports in a section of press alleging that gas purchase agreement has been inked with Iran on much inflated rates.
Talking to IRNA, Managing Director of Pakistan Inter-State Gas System, Hasan Nawab said that the gas purchase agreement of the IPI project would be approved by the federal cabinet in the coming meeting.
Currently, Blugrass and 7921 are actively putting a plan of development together, finalizing a long-term gas purchase agreement, and negotiating with other industry partners who have expressed interest in participating or providing services for the project.
Pakistan and Iran have already reached a gas purchase agreement.