Jean Beecroft, who runs an Army surplus store in Brecon, had one gas mask left yesterday lunchtime and did not know whether further supplies would arrive.
What does GM stand for?
GM stands for Gas Mask
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GM
We have 84 other meanings of GM in our Acronym Attic
- Geen Leven Zonder Jou (Dutch: No Life Without You; poem)
- Air Senegal International (ICAO code)
- Gainesville Midland Railroad Company
- Galveston to Mississippi River (routing designation; US Navy)
- Gambler Master (USDAA dog agility title)
- Game Maker (software)
- Game Master
- Game Moderator (online multiplayer games)
- Garry's Mod (Half-Life2 modification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I can remember one baby laughing and really enjoying being put inside his gas mask.
CAPTION(S): LIFE-SAVER: Dr Elena Bodnar (top) straps a bra gas mask to Wolfgang Ketterle, himself a winner of a real Nobel Prize in Physics eight years ago.
A PRE-WAR news bulletin warning against DIY gas mask tests was released by the BBC yesterday.
Pupils came to school wearing clothes of the time and carrying their gas masks.
The gas masks and helmet are now on display in the academy's history department for students to see and learn more about the war.
If I am out of doors3 I put on my gas mask, cover up my neck and hands, and take cover as quickly as possible.