The technical presentations focused on integrated maintenance practices for large, heavy-duty gas turbines, upstream oil and gas and key performance advantages of ExxonMobil new gas engine oil technology.
What does GEO stand for?
GEO stands for Gas Engine Oil
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GEO
We have 71 other meanings of GEO in our Acronym Attic
- General Text
- General Networked Training and Learning Environment
- General Training Management and Planning System
- General Electric Nuclear Test Reactor
- Gentleman Engineering Non Temperance Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)
- UK & Ireland Genealogical Information Service
- Gramin Evam Nagar Vikas Parishad (India; rural development)
- General Public Visit(ing)
- Generation Youth and Educators Succeeding
- Geothermal Energy New Zealand Ltd. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gene Expression Omnibus (National Center for Biotechnology Information's archive and resource for gene expression data)
- General Education Outcome
- Georgetown, Guyana - Timehri (Airport Code)
- Georgia (ISO Country code)
- Geospatial Enterprise Office (Oregon)
- Geostationary Earth Orbiter/ing
- Geostationary Equatorial Orbit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of today's recommended natural gas engine oils are SAE 30 or 40 grade.
Leon has encouraged these marketing efforts as well as the development of products such as Cenex natural gas engine oils for methane digesters and landfill gas engines.
Circle #242 Mobil Oil Corporation Mobil is offering a two-page data sheet featuring information on its Pegasus 85, 90 series gas engine oils.