The proximity of the Free Trade Zone to southern Iraq's oil and gas density is considered a key factor of its development.
What does GADE stand for?
GADE stands for Gas Density
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of GADE
We have 1 other meaning of GADE in our Acronym Attic
- Getting Away in A Dodgem Car (UK Indie band)
- Global Application Developer Corner (Sun Microsystems)
- Georgia Association of Democratic County Chairs
- General American Door Company
- Great American Doll Company
- Growth Arrest and DNA Damage
- Growth Arrest and DNA Damage Protein 34
- Greater Atlanta Dog and Disc Club (Atlanta, GA)
- General Area Detector Diffraction System (X-ray)
- Geophysical Archive Data Delivery System (Australia)
- Group for the Advancement of Doctoral Education
- Grupo Ambiental para el Desarrollo (Argentina)
- GALILEO Demonstrator for Railway Operation System (European Commission satellite railroad tracking system)
- Gun Air Defense Effectiveness Study
- Gettering and Defect Engineering in Semiconductor Technology (conference)
- Galactic Alliance Defense Force (Star Wars entity)
- Genetic Algorithm Data Generation Tool
- Guarding Automobile Drivers through Guidance Education and Technology (EU)
- Ground/Air Display for Geographical/Hydrographic Tracking
- GOES Acquisition and Data Handling System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The search is full in swing after gas density in the pit has declined, and rescuers are expected to reach the trapped miners this afternoon, said Yin Zhihua, vice mayor of Liupanshui, in a brief.
Various studies have been performed during the last 40 years investigating the relationships between gas density and airflow in a selection of obstructive disorders.
The gas density in the gas line depends on its pressure and temperature.
On entering the surrounding cooler air of the atmosphere, the hot gas begins to cool as it rises, which progressively reduces the gas volume, with a proportional increase in the gas density.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Gas density plays a key role because it mediates star formation's tug of war between gravity's pull and gas pressure's push.