In our rose garden of memories we see you standing there, an angel in disguise who taught us how to care.
What does GOM stand for?
GOM stands for Garden of Memories (death)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOM
We have 59 other meanings of GOM in our Acronym Attic
- Gateway of Last Resort (routing)
- Golem of Living Rock
- Grand Order of Lady Ratlings (UK)
- Glendale Outdoor Leadership School (Glendale, SC)
- Global Opinion Leader Summit (gastroenterology)
- God Our Lord and Savior
- General Obligation Limited Tax Bonds
- Greater Orlando Linux User Group (Florida)
- Group of Linux Users, Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Gambling Online Magazine
- Gay Oriental Male
- General of Marines
- General Operations Manual (aviation)
- Generic Object Model (computing)
- Gesellschaft für Organisationsentwicklung und Mediengestaltung (German: Joint Consultative Body for Co-Financing Organisations)
- Get Off Me
- Ghosts of Mars (movie)
- Glass and Optical Materials (Iowa State University)
- Global Order Management
- God's Own Medicine (aka opium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a garden of memories, where teardrops fall as dew, there is a rose that blooms forever, it is the memory of you, beyond our smile there lies a tear, for a wife and mother loved so dear, no words we speak can ever say how much we miss you every day.
Jan's Garden of Memories is inspired by foreign grand and classical gardens, while Stuart's A Reassuring Place is a light and open Mediterranean-style courtyard.