A Gap outlet and a Planet Fitness have also both opened on the south side in the past couple of months.
What does GO stand for?
GO stands for Gap Outlet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GO
We have 13 other meanings of GO in our Acronym Attic
- Glaucoma New Zealand (glaucoma education and prevention; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gliding New Zealand (est. 2000)
- Global Name Zone (Microsoft Windows)
- Government of New Zealand
- Great New Zealand Argument (blog site)
- Great New Zealand Touring Route
- Great New Zealand Trail Ride (horse riding; New Zealand)
- Gaia Online (online game)
- Game Over
- Gamma Omicron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Add to this favourites including Marks & Spencer outlet, Radley, Joseph, Gap outlet, Nike clearance store, Chapelle, Crabtree & Evelyn and Cadbury and you've got everything you need for hassle-free Christmas shopping.
The three Gap stores at the Pheasant Lane Mall have closed their doors and been emptied out, as the company prepares to open a lower-cost Gap Outlet store in the new Merrimack Premium Outlets mall in June.
PLUS we're giving you pounds 100 to spend at the Gloucester Quays Outlet which offers up to 70 per cent off normal retail prices at shops such as Gap Outlet, Next Clearance, M&S outlet, Nike factory plus LK Bennett and Osprey.
It's New England's largest outlet centre and has 170 stores, with leading brands such as Banana Republic, Coach, Gap Outlet and Polo Ralph Lauren.
l, p, in] (5) the specific enthalpy of the fluid at the gap outlet (throat cross section) [h.
Inter Parfums said it would oversee manufacturing, manage existing inventory and develop new products for Gap outlet and Banana Republic factory stores in North America.