Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories is one of Canada's largest providers of laboratory services and solutions.
What does GDML stand for?
GDML stands for Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDML
We have 2 other meanings of GDML in our Acronym Attic
- General Department of Meteorology and Hydrology (Vietnam)
- Great Divide Miniature Horse Association
- Greater Danbury Mental Health Authority (Connecticut)
- Gardner Denver Machinery Inc. (Quincy, IL)
- General Directorate of Military Intelligence
- Generic Definition of Management Information
- Gentle Dove Ministries International (Austin, TX)
- Global Directive Marketing Initiatives LLC
- Guide Dog Mobility Instructor (UK)
- Glow Discharge, Microwave-Induced-Plasma
- Generic Dialog Modelling Language
- Geometry Description Markup Language
- GNUstep Documentation Markup Language
- Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute
- Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire
- General Duties Medical Officer (British Army Junior Medical Officer)
- Generic Definition of Managed Objects
- Guidelines for the Definition of Managed Objects
- Government Data Management Program
- Greater Des Moines Partnership (Iowa)