What does GABABR stand for?
GABABR stands for Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid B Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Girls Be Ambitious, Boys Be Audacious (Tokyo, Japan)
- Great Australian Bugger All (colloquial term for the Australian Outback)
- Greater Alameda Business Association (Alameda, California)
- Greater Arizona Bicycle Association
- Gamma-Amino-Butyric Acid Type B
- Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase and GABA Transaminase
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid-A
- Gamma-Amino-Butyric Acid-A
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid A Receptor Channel
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Type A Receptor (neuroscience)
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Type C (biochemistry)
- Greater Albuquerque Bicycling Advisory Committee (New Mexico)
- Gillian Anderson Born Again Lesbians (X-Files television show)
- Gamma-Aminobutyrate Transaminase
- Guild of Antigua & Barbuda Air Traffic Controllers
- Graphic Arts Blue Book
- The Georgia Association of Business Brokers, Inc.
- [not an acronym ] Brisbane Cricket Ground, Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia
- Georgia Allman Brothers Band Association
- Great American Brass Band Festival