26, 1959 black-and-white episode of the ``To Tell The Truth'' game show as the three silhouettes take their position on the stage.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Game Show
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Ga-Rei Zero (anime)
- Gamer Radio Zero (podcast)
- Government of the Republic of Zambia
- Graz, Austria - Thalerhof (Airport Code)
- (USN Rating) Gas Turbine System Technician
- Gaelic Storm (Celtic band)
- Gainesville Sun (Gainesville, FL newspaper)
- Galatasaray Sports Club (Turkey soccer club)
- Galilee Society (Israel)
- Galvanized Steel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly 1,000 would-be contestants turned out Sunday at NBC Studios in Burbank to audition for the white-hot game show ``The Weakest Link,'' proof positive that Americans enjoy getting insulted almost as much as they like winning money.
Byline: Keith Marder Daily News Television Writer The hair may be thinner, the suits are less flamboyant, but if you close your eyes and listen to the wit and the quickness coming from Bob Eubanks, you'd swear it was 1966 and ``The Newlywed Game'' was the hip new game show on television's landscape.