Instead their Welsh opponents, who had game point at 20-19 and saved game points at 21-20 and 22-21, took the game at their second opportunity.
What does GP stand for?
GP stands for Game Point
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GP
We have 60 other meanings of GP in our Acronym Attic
- Gezellig Onderuit Zonder Elektriek (Dutch: Cozy Bottom Without Electric; band)
- Azimuthal Gap (largest distance between stations recording a quake; US Geological Survey)
- G-Police (computer/video Game)
- Gabinete da Presidência (Portugese: President's Office; Brazil)
- Gala Publishing
- Galaxy Police (Tenchi Muyo! anime series)
- Galeries du Papier Peint
- Galvanic Primer
- Galveston to Pilottown (routing designation; US Navy)
- Game Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 28-year-old world number one saved six game points in a crucial opening game before overwhelming Massaro 17-15, 11-2, 11-6 in an enthralling women's final.
Kenneth reeled three points to gain game point which Sachin saved.
Murray saved another game point for Nadal with a blistering backhand winner back across his rival but on the 22nd point of the game, 15 minutes after the first point, the top seed finally got on the scoreboard in the fourth set at 1-1.
The score goes like this: love, 15, 30, 40, and game point.