2 million in a legal battle against industry giant Nintendo which was trying to stop them selling their Game Genie product which makes games easier or harder to play.
What does GG stand for?
GG stands for Game Genie
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GG
We have 26 other meanings of GG in our Acronym Attic
- Ghana Free Zones Board (established under the Free Zone Act, 1995)
- Air Guyane - French Guiana (IATA airline code)
- Editorial Gustavo Gili (publisher; Spain)
- G-Gundam (Anime)
- Gadu-Gadu (Polish messenger application)
- Gadugadu (Indonesian cuisine)
- Galgaduud (postal region, Somalia)
- Galloping Governors (Toastmasters)
- Galunggong (scad fish)
- Game Gear (Sega)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A court-imposed ban kept Game Genie off the shelves in the United States for a year.